The impact of Covid-19 and the associated lockdown has made it more important than ever to ensure, where possible, that you’re still getting paid.
Sir Richard Branson also refers to cash as the oxygen the business needs to survive. While of course cashflow can be very difficult in these times, we want to share with you some practical things you can do to preserve that cashflow.
- Understand how to approach your debtors in these challenging times
- Learn best practice credit control process management
- Discover lessons to take into the future to improve your cashflow
- Get runs on the board quickly
- Understand the support available to you