Activity without meaningful outcomes is irrelevant. In order to command voice and retain budgets, PR needs to be closely aligned with the larger business objectives and be able to demonstrate its contribution in a meaningful, credible and relevant way.
At CARMA, we advise our clients to adopt a measurement framework to guide them through the process from aligning objectives, to setting targets, creating a plan and measuring the impact of their work.
CARMA’s leaders – Richard Bagnall, Global Co-managing Partner & CEO, Europe & Americas, Rawan Hashem, Director of Content Insights and Orla Graham, Account Director will dive into the ins and outs of building a PR measurement framework that works for your organisation.
- How has the measurement landscape evolved and where are we at now?
- How to get started with designing a framework
- Identifying the appropriate metrics
- Going beyond vanity metrics to show the value of PR
- How to use the insights to evaluate, adapt and improve
- Richard Bagnall, Global Co-managing Partner & CEO, Europe & Americas, CARMA
- Orla Graham, Account Director, CARMA
- Rawan Hashem, Director of Content Insights, CARMA