On June 22, a global community of innovative minds will virtually come together to support and evaluate the next generation of innovators. During the next 40 days, innovation teams will utilize the Neuro Ideation method and Deep Innovation Design Model to completely redesign the act of innovation. The results, groundbreaking innovations that were never before imagined and will completely disrupt their respective industries. Teams will present their innovations and it will be up to judges and the public to determine who will win the prestigious Ingenuity Cup, the cash prize and the opportunity to compete for the 2025 Space Award.
• Discovering Groundbreaking Innovations - The Experience | Axel Schultze, CEO of BlueCallom, Co-Founder & Chairman at World Innovations Forum
• Innovation Team Presentations with Judging
• Disruptive Innovation - Is it Possible? | Prof. Dr. Matthes Fleck, BlueCallom Innovation Management Academy Director
• Space Perspective - Journey to the edge of Space | Jane Poynter, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Space Perspective
• Announcement of the 2021 Ingenuity Cup and additional Awards