Does art licensing feel like a mystery to you? Should you get an agent or are you better off doing it on your own? Have you ever wondered how you can find the right agent for your art? If you’ve always wanted to know how to get your work seen and licensed with your dream companies, then join us on this informative Masterclass with Jehane Boden Spiers (@jehane_ltd) and Melanie Johnsson (@melanie.johnsson) .
This live event will be happening on November 26th 2022 at 7:00 AM (AEDT) and go on for 1 hour and 30 minutes. We will take questions from the audience approx. 15 - 20 mins at the end of the session.
We’re going to deep dive on the things like:
- What you should look for in an art licensing agent or agency.
- Should you apply to work with a boutique agency or a large-scale agency? What are the benefits of either?
- How to prepare your portfolio to "wow" an agent
- Find out your rights as an artist before you sign up with an agent
- Ask the right type of questions when you look for an agent to represent you
- Know how to find the right type of art licensing agent for your art
We’re also going to discuss what to do if you decide to do it all on your own
- We’ll talk about the key things you should look for in a contract
- How to look for clients and their contacts
- What to write in your pitch email
- Learn the key terms in a licensing contract
- How to negotiate like a boss so that it works in your favour
- How to build your business to be multi-income instead of just relying solely on art licensing
You'll also get these BONUSES:
• Get Melanie's eBook 'Freelance Illustrator Mini Guide'
• *NEW* Jehane's My Ocean Dreams Moodboard (includes a creative brief)
• Mable's marketing guide for artists 'Flow Marketing'
• *NEW* Mable's "Top 5 Secrets for Surface Designers to Thrive"
• A glossary of important art licensing terms
• Lifetime access to the replay
• Transcript of the masterclass in an ebook format