While the internet has had a phenomenal impact on education since the beginning of the pandemic, the next generation of digital technologies could revolutionize educational activities especially for engineering and STEM learning.
In this roundtable experts will discuss how digital technologies could improve student´s skills and employability, and what changes still need to take place to open the doors to innovation.
- Arancha Martínez, Founder at Itwillbe.org
- Carlos Jambrina, Global Head of Talent at Siemens Gamesa
- Agnès Gallifa, Public Affairs at Naturgy Fundation
- Israel Cañamón. Professor at UPM
- Arturo Hidalgo, Professor at UPM