Disruption and innovation go hand-in-hand, especially with the pandemic. COVID-19 has accelerated the digital transition and favoured some forms of innovation. There has been mounting evidence and examples of SMEs integrating new digital practices and tools in their operations.
Migrating to the cloud is no longer a question of “should we move?”; it’s “how fast can we move?” and “what are we moving first?” In this webinar, found out how SMEs can accelerate innovation by migrating on-premise data centers to AWS Cloud.
Come join our event to learn:
- How to build a digital foundation as you get the right support to ensure a seamless transition to the cloud environment
- Rethink the economics to reduce costs, pay down technical debt, switching from capital to operating expenditure on a pay-as-you-use basis
- Make data-backed business and strategy decisions by providing more comprehensive data insights and restructuring organizational models to create better customer experiences
- How to start your cloud migration journey (key considerations and foundations for successful migration)
1) Current challenges in Vietnam & ASEAN: a big push to digital uptake for SMEs
2) Cloud technologies as a digital transformation enabler
3) Why Businesses Need Data To Make Better Decisions
4) Fireside chat "Stay relevant now and future proof your business with Cloud": NKID Corp Success Story
- Mr. Khoa Do, CTO, N Kid Group
- Mr. Olivier Klein, Chief Technologist, AWS
- Mr. Vu Luu, Senior Partner Manager & Cloud Evangelist, AWS
- Mr. Doron Shachar, CEO, Renova Cloud
- Ms. Winnie Lam, COO - Colliers International | General Secretary – HKBAV | President – Cancham Vietnam