Scheduling departments are often the weakest part of a construction organization. Executives often know little about the technical part of scheduling so they hire well qualified schedulers who know little about managing people and teams.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to define a successful scheduling department
* Challenges to expect when implementing scheduling protocols
* 5 Steps for rolling out a good scheduling protocols
* How to bring executives into the program for buy-in
* How to manage rollout of protocols to minimize failures.
Select “Register” and join us for this upcoming session.