From 1st April 2023, there will be some changes relating to the Research and Development Tax reliefs. The government reaffirmed its commitment to R&D and acknowledged a wider need to change how they fund innovation.
In our event, hear our experts discuss details on:
• Latest draft legislation
• How this impacts Director's remuneration
• HMRC – changes in law and practice
• What does ‘real’ R&D look like?
• The potential penalties for an incorrect claim
• Who is responsible for making a correct claim?
• What is the difference between R&D and Patent Box?
In our 30-minute presentation on the 18th of January, our experts will ensure you’re equipped with details on all the upcoming changes to R&D, and what you need to do to guarantee you’re getting it right. The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session to cover any queries.
We expect this session to be incredibly popular, so be sure to book and secure your place below.