On a quest for ultra-low-power IoT applications, Cicerone combines u-blox’s cloud-based positioning solution, M10 + CloudLocate, with LoRaWAN.
During this webinar we will show an application example of our low-power asset-tracking development board, used to design a boat-tracking system.
You will learn how to:
- develop a firmware with Arduino IDE and STM32CubeIDE;
- interconnect an external sensor;
- track boats position with u-blox GNSS technology;
- send data through LoRaWAN;
- use CloudLocate service for low power positioning solution
- access data in real-time
Join our webinar!