Details about this topic and panelists will be updated as information is confirmed.
Register now so you will be one of the first to know.
Thank you for supporting History Happy Hour and the Idaho State Museum. We look forward to “seeing” you soon!
About History Happy Hour:
History Happy Hour is a free virtual event that brings you, community members, and the Museum together to talk history, tradition, preservation, and more! From a concert on the Cartee Weber grand piano to a new book launch and discussion about Idaho’s Prison for Women, each experience offers a rare opportunity with experts in their fields sharing their insight and perspective. Look forward to topics like Idaho musicians and artists, Native American history and culture, and historic homes and land preservation. These interactive virtual experiences also include an audience Q&A throughout the Happy Hour.
Grab a beverage of your choice and enjoy History Happy Hours with the Idaho State Museum!
Other upcoming History Happy Hour days and themes include:
• January 12 - Human Rights
• February 9 - Black History Month
• March 9 - Idaho Musicians and Music
• April 13 - Wildland Firefighting
• May 11 - Historic Preservation Month
• June 8 - Indian Education Summit
• July 13 - Basque in Boise
• August 10 - Reciprocal Memberships
• September 14 - Hispanic Heritage Month
• October 12 - Día de los Muertos
• November 9 - National Native American Heritage Month
• December 7 - Idaho Art and Artists
* Topics, dates, and times are subject to change. Check www.history.idaho.gov/events or https://www.facebook.com/IdahoStateMuseum/ for the most up-to-date topics, days, and times for these and other upcoming events for the Idaho State Museum.