The Pericarditis Alliance is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of pericardial disease. We are pleased to host this very special event featuring:
* Allan Klein, MD, Cleveland Clinic
* Allen Luis, MD, Mayo Clinic
* Massimo Imazio, MD, University Hospital "Santa Maria della Misericordia"
* Martin LeWinter, MD, University of Vermont Medical Center
* Chadi Alraies, MD, Detroit Medical Center
We understand that being diagnosed with pericarditis, or thinking you have pericarditis, can be frightening. Join us to learn more about pericardial disease; hear about pericarditis and COVID-19; and to have your pericarditis questions answered.
We are collecting questions in advance of the event, so, upon registration, please be sure to include any questions you would like for the doctors to address during the webinar.
Please note that we are unable to address individual medical concerns. Information provided is to used for educational purposes only; and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.