It’s not a secret that veterinary practices across the US are very busy, some overwhelmed. This creates a great opportunity for practices to focus on the clients that best align with their practice brand. In doing so, the entire practice runs more efficiently. In the best case scenario, the goals of the pet owner are directly aligned with your practice’s, compliance numbers are higher, discounting decreases, and team member morale improves based on a “less stress” workplace. While there will never be perfect alignment, taking a proactive approach moves the needle towards such an environment.
Those who attend this talk will:
• Learn how to identify practice’s primary client and their needs
• Explore how your practice’s “why” aligns with the primary client’s needs
• Understand the power of storytelling and its role in attracting the best clients
• Realize the impact that a refined client base can have on the team’s morale
• Uncover opportunities to leverage your digital presence to reach the right pet owners