With teams now scattered across the country - keeping them focused, engaged and happy at work is a challenge many people have...
The first step in finding out how your employees are feeling (and what you can do to improve engagement) is to run a survey.
This webinar - we’re joined by engagement expert Mairi Probin - the Chief Culture & People Officer at The MAPD Group. From her time at Iceland Foods, which won The Sunday Times Best Big Company to work for in the UK, to her continual success at The MAPD Group - we're excited to listen to her expertise, top tips, and recommendations, so that you can learn more about using surveys to create a fantastic workplace culture.
In this webinar we will be discussing:
• The importance of employee engagement
• Practical advice on how to capture employee feedback
• What your employees might tell you and how to use that data
• How to use employee feedback to engage your teams
• Advice to those starting out with employee surveys
Whether you're at the start of your engagement journey or looking for advice on how to best create a culture of engagement and support, this webinar will be packed full of useful insights you can take away!