Cancer remains the number 1 silent killer in Singapore. As part of our effort to instill cancer awareness, join us to find out the signs and symptoms of cancer, risk factor and how you can prevent Cancer.
At the webinar, you will also find out the importance of self-examination, regular screening as well as the financial impact that the disease comes with. Information on how the disease is detected, treated and managed for cancer patients is also discussed.
The educational talk will cover the following areas:
• An introduction to Cancer
• Signs and Symptoms of Cancer
• Risk factors
• Prevention of Cancer
• Treatment options for Cancer
Relationship Manager, Susan will also share her story after she was diagnosed with breast cancer and her struggles with her cancer treatment while she continued to work.
• Dealing with the condition emotionally
• Financial impact of Cancer Treatment
• On-going reviews and medication to keep cancer at bay
• Changes in health condition that may affect the job scope and have an impact on the income and lifestyle level
For enquiries, please feel free to call 6812 1599, 6812 1500, 6812 1579 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com &/or firstname.lastname@example.org.