In an era of turbulence, how are pressures such as inflation, food insecurity, volatile oil prices and the increasing frequency of climate-related events impacting priorities and decisions in the Caribbean infrastructure sector? In the build up to the 2022 Caribbean Infrastructure Forum, we will explore these, and other critical issues, over the course of a complimentary webinar.
- Has there been a marked shift in the approach to the development and financing of Caribbean infrastructure projects?
- Can we credibly frame this as a generational opportunity to build state-of-the-art, resilient infrastructure across the region?
- What trends are emerging and which sectors are in the spotlight?
- Is the need for financing aligned with the flow of funding? Where is that funding flowing from?
- How could regional stakeholders spur increased investor appetite?
- What are the implications for the US infrastructure bill on Caribbean infrastructure development. To what degree will an impact be felt?