The recovery of the global airline and aviation sectors will be driven by growth in passenger demand once the scale of the global vaccination program can support a major relaxation of international travel restrictions. However, for the time being, it remains an unlevel playing field, as new variants and disparate infection rates across the world continue to frustrate the establishment of widely accepted travel protocols.
Join us on Friday 9th July where our expert panel will consider the post-pandemic future of the sectors, focusing on how they should adapt and evolve given a fundamental shift in business dynamics.
Robert Boyle, a senior executive with wide-ranging experience from 26 years in aviation and Managing Director of Gridpoint Consulting, will chair a discussion between:
• Peter Davies, CEO at Airline Management Group
• Ben Leon, Chief Commercial Officer at Airline Management Group
• Paul Zalkin, Managing Director, restructuring and insolvency and head of the aviation sector group
Our experts will cover:
• What the data says in terms of looking ahead at the eventual sector recovery
• The impact of COVID-19 on supply chains and how to make them more resilient
• How airlines might tackle the short and long term impact on their balance sheets as levels of debt continue to build
• What innovation will look like in the market as operators seek greater efficiencies of processes and procedures
• Sustainability and the move towards a greener future for airlines
We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a topical and insightful discussion.
If you have any queries, please contact:
By registering for this webinar, you give your consent for Quantuma to share your personal data with AMG and Gridpoint Consulting. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com.