This webinar, jointly hosted by Fintelekt and the Asian Bankers Association, will include a presentation on the key findings of the True Cost of Financial Crime Compliance Study 2022 that was published recently by LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
In addition, panelists will discuss the following key issues:
- How are banks dealing with:
- Sourcing the right compliance talent to deal with ongoing compliance complexities
- The volatile sanctions screening landscape due to the Russia-Ukraine war
- The risks emanating from digital payments
- The challenge of developing a single risk customer profile and maintaining an audit trail for transactions in a comprehensive manner
- Mechanisms that should be put in place to ensure that DNFBPs cannot abuse the banking system
- Areas in compliance screening operations facing the largest challenges and overcoming them
- Alert volumes and clearance time – has the pandemic contributed to this adversely; and what has been the impact on analyst teams’ productivity and the ability to file suspicious transaction reports in a timely manner.