Two organizations, Carroll EMC and SyncGlobal, sharing a common vision for serving their local communities, have partnered to build better broadband in the heart of rural Georgia by delivering a fiber network designed to reach all of the rural homes and businesses in Carroll EMC’s footprint.
It’s a unique partnership based on mutual trust and love of rural America that offers many great lessons learned for the broader rural broadband industry.
Join Telecompetitor, CHR Solutions, Carroll EMC, and SyncGlobal for an in-depth discussion on how these two partners came together and how they are now focused on building an 800 route-mile fiber network to serve the people of rural Georgia.
Key discussion points will include:
- Key strategies used by this partnership to secure multiple government-backed funding programs
- Taking the long view for network planning
- A unique approach to the smart grid
- How to gather key stakeholders and gain commitments
- A shared mission of prioritizing need over profit
Who Should Attend:
- Telecom and Utility CEOs/General Managers
- Operations Management and Staff
- Community and Economic Development Leads
- Community Stakeholders
Register today by filling out the form.