Most people don't consider Estate Planning as they don’t see the need nor feel the urgency to do so. Without proper Estate Planning, the burden will be passed on to our loved ones in the event of our demise.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us much uncertainty. It is exceptionally crucial to have your estate planning documents in order now more than ever.
In this session, we have invited Founding Director of Simply Wills, Mr Patrick Chang, to cover the following topics:
• How we might be affected if we don’t have a Will or LPA;
• Understand how Will and LPA will prevent a potentially complicated situation;
• Pick up some pointers to take note of when making a Will or LPA.
Topics to be covered
• Common misconceptions about Will and LPA
• Rules and Regulations
• Tips & Tricks when making a Will or LPA
For enquiries, please feel free to call 6812 1599, 6812 1500, 6812 1579 or email us at email@example.com &/or firstname.lastname@example.org.