How can global businesses turn the challenge of different standards around the world into an advantage that can improve protection and save lives?
Various safety and PPE standards in different regions of the world mean challenges for global businesses manufacturing through multiple world-wide production facilities.
Using the example of both US and EN standards for chemical protective clothing, this webinar looks at how a re-thinking of the common view of standards as being a box that must be ticked, can make a positive contribution to better PPE selection, improve protection for workers and ultimately save lives.
By attending this webinar you will: -
• Gain an insight into how focusing on one standard can be limiting whilst developing knowledge of multiple standards liberating and can help save lives
• Develop an understanding of the differences and similarities between EU and US standards for chemical protective clothing
• Discover how a change in the approach to standards can help to better Protect Your People®
Who is this webinar useful for?
• Safety Managers and Health & Safety Professionals interested in providing the best possible protection for workers
• Plant, Production and Safety Managers aiming to standardize PPE selection and use in multiple world-wide sites
• PPE sales teams aiming to enhance market knowledge and understanding and to develop innovative approaches to potential customers
• Anyone interested in better understanding of PPE standards and better protection against workplace hazards.