During this webinar, we will demonstrate how the On Key EAM system and apps can assist retail owners and their extended maintenance teams with gaining increased work management efficiency, reduce maintenance management costs and providing easy access to accurate and relevant information to make informed decisions. All of this is underpinned by a combination of industry and engineering best practices.
We know that retailers are under constant pressure to keep their equipment and facilities in pristine condition to ensure customer satisfaction while keeping maintenance costs as low as possible. With well-defined work processes and supporting applications, you can effectively identify breakages, allocate resources to repair them, and ensure that work is performed within strict time and cost frames. With the workflow process captured in real-time, management has access to accurate information to analyse, trend and make informed decisions to save costs and reduce risks.
Attendees will get the opportunity to experience a maintenance management workflow process suited for Retail Stores as we showcase:
- Service request app - used to log maintenance work requests when equipment failures are identified and for store managers to keep track of open work.
- Approval app - used by managers to view and approve work
- Work manager app - used by a contractor to perform the work (start-stop to measure time) and give feedback.
- Work portal - used by contractor head office to see work status and generate the invoice based on predefined costs.
- Interface with ERP - used by the finance team to pay one consolidated invoice for a national contractor per region instead of separate invoices