Attend an interactive webinar on the admissions process at SOIL with the Admissions team of SOIL Institute of Management.
SOIL offers MBA programs that are innovative, relevant, and focused on bringing you closer to your career objectives. With our unparalleled pedagogy and unrelenting focus on being industry ready, we offer a transformational journey that helps you evolve into a future business leader.
SOIL provides PGDM a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management, PGPM, and PGPM HR are one-year full-time Postgraduate Programs in management that help transform high-potential professionals into competent business-ready managers.
Register for the webinar now and get a chance to interact with Mr. Ashish Srivastava, Associate Director of PGPM Admissions, and Mr. Dhiraj Kumar Pradhan, Head of PGDM Admissions and know more about:
1. Profile based evaluation round and what do B schools look for in a candidate?
2. Cut off scores expected for Admissions 2022-23
3. Admissions Process & What to expect in the interview rounds
4. Importance of building a profile before the MBA
5. Scholarship Application Process
6 Relevance of Round 1 Application Deadline (10th December)
This session will be followed by a Q&A session for 15 minutes.