Now in its third year, the 2022 Right-of-Way Asset Mapping Exchange is a free, interactive online virtual conference focusing on innovation in asset inventory and mapping that supports all phases of infrastructure lifecycles. The event provides hands-on actionable information on a variety of current and emerging technologies. Via presentations, discussions, and one-on-one meetings, the event gives you an opportunity to learn from and engage with technology and industry leading professionals in a wide range of disciplines, and some of their key clients, as well as many of your peers and colleagues.
New this year: Subsurface utility engineering
• Comparing 2D and 3D visualization tools
• Explaining the benefits of 3D models as an advanced spatial analysis tool for urban planning
• Exploring the future of smart cities and digital twins
• Focus on ASCE 38-22 and ASCE 75 standards
• Guideline for Recording and Exchanging Utility Infrastructure Data
• the new Asset Mapping standard?