If you’re looking to invest in new technology to support your association or non-profit in the next few years, you’ll be looking to the cloud. It could end up being a daunting project, especially if you’ve used and/or selected on-premise traditional systems in the past.
At this webinar, we’ll share tips, advice, and independent research on how to make a successful cloud technology investment for your association or non-profit.
We’ll guide you through all aspects of the cloud system selection process including:
• Cloud 101
• The procurement process when considering a cloud system
• How to ensure your business strategy drives your technology investments
• The real costs of pay-by-the-month cloud systems – customisations, integrations, and upgrades
• Where accounting fits in the mix?
• Common questions and concerns about moving to the cloud – including security, data storage, training, support and implementation.
This session will be presented by ASI Asia-Pacific Managing Director Paul Ramsbottom.
About ASI: Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is a leading global provider of products, programs, and services that help non-profits and associations improve operational and financial performance. Since 1991 we've helped thousands of clients grow revenue and reduce expenses by providing industry expertise, best practice advice, and proven solutions. ASI is proud to be an AuSAE Premium Alliance Partner and FIA SA/NT and FIA WA sponsor.