The world is a noisy place. Holding Space, KrASIA's first talkshow, zeroes in on insightful discourse in a safe space. We bring in experts from a range of fields to provide for deep insights.
>> THE CATCH? Each speaker cannot take a neutral stance on the topic <<
For our first session, we're honing in on HUSTLE CULTURE: OVERRATED OR MUCH-NEEDED?
- Is work-life balance still relevant today and if yes, should it affect career opportunities?
- The historical, psychological and religious perspectives behind work-life culture
- Asian vs Western perceptions of "work"
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Each speaker cannot take a neutral stance on the topic.
2. Each speaker is given protected time to state their argument, which will be discussed by the other panelists.
3. At the end, the floor is opened up to a live Q&A.
1. NUR SHUKRINA, Law graduate & Co-founder, Lepak Conversations (a.k.a minority advocate in the hustler space)
2. KAIJIE NG, Director, Strategy & Special Duties, Carousell (hustler in startup + policymaking for hustlers)
3. DR CARYS CHAN, Assistant Professor in Organisational Psychology, Griffith University (researches hustlers)