We receive lots of questions from eye care professionals in myopia management. It turns out that some topics need to be explained more than once in order to be fully understood.
Dr. Matthew Martin, OD, FAAO will take you through some of the more common questions we hear in myopia management and orthokeratology.
You will learn:
• Peripheral defocus theory.
• Disease co-morbidities and statistics.
• Why is it important to reduce the progression of myopia?
• The mechanics of how ortho-k works.
• When and why to measure axial length?
Please submit your questions when signing up for the webinar.