The MDS Foundation 2021 symposium will describe recent advances in the classification and management of myelodysplastic syndromes.
Friday 10th December, 2021 7-10AM EST / 12-3pm GMT
NOTE: You do not need to be registered for the ASH Annual Meeting in order to join this Symposium, so feel free to sign up below!
• While the WHO Classification of MDS has Helped our Patients, We Should Now Move to a Genetically-Inspired Classification
• When and How Genetic Predisposition to MDS Should be Taken into Account in Clinical Decision Making
• Can Transplantation Improve Survival Rates For Older Patients with Higher-Risk MDS
• An Elderly Patient With MDS, Thrombocytopenia, and a Cardiovascular Comorbidity that Requires Anticoagulation or Antiplatelet Therapy
• A Patient with a Myeloid Neoplasm and a TP53 Mutation
• An Anemic Patient with CCUS