Explore how the updated 2023 NOD Employment Tracker provides essential data to companies seeking to become more disability inclusive and how L'Oréal USA used this tool to advance their workplace inclusion initiatives.
Plus explore trends and correlations, derived from 200+ companies that participated in the Tracker last year, including:
- The most important disability employment practices that lead to the strongest outcomes
- Insights on how corporate America is progressing along the disability employment maturity curve
- What critical gaps remain and how your company can successfully address them
- Nick Iadevio, VP, Diversity & Inclusion, L'Oréal USA
- Felicia M. Nurmsen, Managing Director, Employer Services, NOD
Registration is open to the public, so please share this event with your colleagues from relevant teams, including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Culture, Corporate Social Responsibility, Accessibility/IT, and ERG/BRGs, among others.
Captions and ASL Sign Language Interpreter will be provided.
Accommodations + Questions:
Please contact email@example.com with your request or inquiry.