Is there a potential exodus for some innovation centers that produce only improvements but no innovation? What do the most successful innovation centers differently?
* Why almost all current innovation attempts fail
* The life cycle of an innovation process – no matter where
* Ending the innovation playgrounds and dreamer era
* Unicorns grow through relentless execution not by playing and dancing
* Innovation related KPIs and what they actually indicate
* Re-thinking innovation in its entirety
* Sorry, a billion-dollar disruption does not grow on trees – never did
This is a joint production of BlueCallom and World Innovations Forum.