To celebrate the opening of a new demo lab at our headquarters, we organize a workshop on nanoprobing and electrical failure analysis.
13:30 - Session 1
- Keynote talk: Probing activities in semiconductor failure analysis labs by Pascal Gounet, ST Microelectronics, France
- TESCAN SEM solutions for Semiconductor research, failure analysis and quality control by Lukáš Hladík, Tescan, Czech Republic
- Plasma cleaning for semiconductor applications: GV10X Surfaces redefined by Vincent Carlino, IBSS Group, USA
15:30 - Session 2
- Keynote talk: EBIC and EBAC in the field of failure analysis by Jörg Jatzkowski, Fraunhofer IMWS, Germany
- A common workflow for Electrical Failure Analysis in SEM by Greg Moldovan, Point Electronic, Germany
16:30 - Live demonstration
- In-situ SEM Nanoprobing and Electrical Failure Analysis by William Courbat, Imina Technologies, Switzerland
The talks will be given at our headquarters in Cugy, Switzerland. To join the workshop online for free, please register below.