Two years ago, Luke Havelberg took up a role as Flinders University’s CIO in a division responsible for enabling organisational change.
Luke’s immediate challenge was taking the division through a significant organisational restructure in early 2021 and ensuring that all staff had a voice throughout the change process.
In addition, Luke needed to progressively build clarity, alignment, and accountability regarding the updated direction for this technology division.
Listen to Luke’s powerful story and learn:
• The challenge creating visibility and transparency across teams to build trust
• How Luke created accountability and alignment in the leadership team
• Keys to empowering leaders to use Teamgage and build a culture of continuous improvement
• How real-time data gave a true picture of the ‘wellbeing and workload reality’ within his teams
• How divisional teams achieved significant improvement in operational and team health measures
• Key factors in embedding Teamgage successfully in the division
“Teamgage is so simple to use, but so powerful that I ask myself – how did I ever live without it?” – Luke Havelberg, CIO at Flinders University.