Learn How to Build and Secure an Edge AI Solution from IP Cores, to SoC, to OS, to Algorithm , to Software Applications Presented by: Arcturus, Arm, NXP, Siemens, and Synopsys
Join industry leaders Arcturus Networks, Arm, NXP Semiconductors, Siemens Digital Industries Software, and Synopsys for a closer look at how to build a secure Edge AI solution with strategies to optimize designs for performance and total cost of ownership, while simultaneously reducing the risk of being hacked.
This session offers unique best-practices and insights including:
* How to protect against a broad spectrum of cyber-attacks across IP, SoC, OS, and your own Application Development
* How to select the right processor core and SoC for today and into the future to meet your performance, power, and cost objectives
* How to secure your firmware for AI models at the Edge
* Learn new techniques to develop or select, implement, train and productize AI models
* How to use containerization to build scalable AI software….
* See a demonstration of what’s possible with Edge AI Vision …
* Best practices and trade-off decision making for your hardware architecture development to achieve your cost, performance, size, reliability, and power targets
If you develop or are planning to develop AI Solutions at the Edge, this webinar is for you!
December 1, 2021 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (USA & Canada)