Globalization has come to an end, accelerated by the COVID crisis. It will most likely be replaced by a multipolar world - dominated by at least three large regions - the EU, China and the US, with a question mark over the role of India. Digitisation, the geopolitics of Asia, mounting debt and climate change are some of the great policy challenges that will define the rise and fall of nations.
1. What does the future hold for developing and developed economies?
2. What will the trends mean for Asia and especially India?
3. What will be the defining issues that dictate the standing of the nations?
Note for Participants:
1. Certificate of Participation will be sent via email to attendees based on details provided in the webinar registration form.
2. Only attendees who will attend the whole Webinar on Zoom will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation.