Register today for our webinar on 5th April and prepare yourself for the future in Rental.
08:00 AM in Los Angeles - 10:00 AM in Chicago - 11:00 AM in New York - 04:00 PM in London - 05:00 PM in Berlin
We will cover:
• What challenges do rental business companies have to face?
• Why do equipment rental companies decide to invest in digital service transformation?
• What is the impact on the customer experience?
• How does business process automation impact performance?
• What will the future of digitalized equipment rental companies look like?
Within the equipment rental business, a lot has happened in the last few years. Renting and leasing of heavy machinery and other equipment is on the rise. The rental market is growing year on year, according to statistics from the European Rental Association. And also due to Covid 19, digitalization is advancing and offering huge opportunities streamlining and improving the process, making renting assets much easier. However, there are still relatively few companies which have a well-developed and comprehensive digitalisation programme.
Please join International Rental News editor Belinda Smart, as she discusses these topics with Joseph Kenny and Mark Wilding, both Vice Presidents of Global Customer Transformation at ServiceMax who will share insights about the service transformation journey at the example of a large global equipment rental company. Why is digital service transformation currently a priority issue for rental businesses? How are they looking to reset the bar with respect to innovation, speed to market, and cost to serve?