Two phase liquid cooling is already commonly used in servers and electronics, and other IT infrastructure, but it is yet to be fully adopted by e-mobility sector. However, with a lot of development and emerging partnerships in this space, we may soon witness how two phase cooling will revolutionize e-mobility thermal management.
• Understanding the origins and process of two phase cooling
• What the benefits are for automotive applications?
• What are the main challenges in two phase cooling for automotive, and how
can they be solved to allow system integration?
• How viable will this technology be for the sector in the near future?
• Moderator: James Edmondson, Senior Technology Analyst, IDTechEx
• Avinoam Robinstain, CEO, Carrar
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions: