If you’re a small or medium sized exporter, or currently considering selling abroad, it’s vital that you protect your intellectual property. The World Trade Center Dublin is hosting a webinar on Thursday 30th September with crucial information on registering patents, trade marks and other safeguards to protect your brand and products.
MacLachlan & Donaldson, the leading Intellectual Property (IP) firm in Ireland, will deliver expert advice through their Attorneys, Denis McCarthy and Carla MacLachlan.
Join us to find out more about the fundamentals of Intellectual Property and what to consider when developing your export strategy:
• What IP is and the different elements encompassed: Trade Marks, Patents, Designs, Copyright and Trade Secrets;
• Understand the role of IP in your overall strategy for international trade;
• Find out how you can identify and protect IP as you take your products and services abroad;
• Learn more about the Patent Cooperation Treaty, the international patent system with more than 150 contracting nations;
• Explore national and international trade mark systems, and how to designate specific countries;
• Hear more on the existing possibilities for registering international designs.