Welcome! This webinar is aimed for patients with MDS or AML and their caregivers
Dr Rory Shallis, MD
Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Precision medicine can be simply defined as the identification of personalized treatment that matches patient-specific clinical and genomic characteristics. Learn about current standard treatment options, emerging treatment strategies, and the importance of genetic testing to identify mutations that may impact treatment.
Please register by entering your details below.
- We will be using Zoom Webinar
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
- A live Q&A will take place after the presentation where you can submit your questions for Dr Shallis to answer
1) Introduction by Audrey Hassan, Patient Liaison. MDS Foundation
2) Presentation by Dr Shallis
3) Live Q&A with Dr Shallis
For any questions, please contact email@example.com, or for any technical queries including difficulty registering/receiving a link for the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org