The last few weeks has seen brands undertake remarkable digital transformations in customer service that previously would have taken months rather days. A modus operandi of digital communications in place of voice and home working for advisors (many of whom were not previously agents) has been established, much to the delight of consumers and advisors alike. It is now time to put into place a conversational strategy for the medium and longer-term.
Join LivePerson and your peers to explore how the world’s leading and most innovative brands are scaling their messaging, AI and automation capabilities to support their customers in the current environment and hear their conversational plans for the new normal that will follow.
We will discuss:
- Why and how leading global businesses have reacted to closure of voice operations and turned to digital conversations, and scaled this across the customer journey
- How to move from “business continuity” to a strategic medium and long term approach
- Given the disruption already caused, how to create a conversational strategy from the ground up rather than based on legacy processes
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcoming Guests
- 10:10 – 10:40 Speaker Presentation
- 10:40 – 11:00 Q&A