Introducing Mentor Insight, eDriving’s latest privacy-first driver risk management solution from the award-winning Mentor family of products. Mentor Insight identifies risky driving behavior using collision history, licence endorsements, and our validated RoadRISK® assessment, and helps drivers develop safer behaviour behind the wheel using eLearning, coaching, and gamification – and does so WITHOUT using telematics to monitor driver behaviour or calculate a driver’s risk score. This easy-to-use, highly secure solution provides empowering driver risk management from the convenience of your smartphone.
Join us as the gurus at eDriving dive into the benefits of Mentor Insight and how it further extends the mission objective to return drivers home safely at the end of each day!
We will provide an overview of the programme that helps many of the world’s largest organisations successfully reduce driver risk. Register now to learn how to help your organisation evolve its driver safety programme to include smartphone-based risk management.
Attend this presentation to learn about Mentor Insight’s key features, including:
• Comprehensive scoring of driver risk using RoadRISK® driver assessment, plus collision and licence endorsement history
• Responsive, interactive, multimedia eLearning using micro-training (< 5 minutes long), quizzes, and notifications, delivered directly to the driver in the app
• In-app manager coaching toolkit to help managers support high-risk drivers
• Collaborative learning/messaging/gamification environment for drivers and managers to support each other and share best practices informally
• Personal SOS with Emergency Response Services powered by Sfara and Bosch, which triggers a voice call and emergency support, as needed, from one of Bosch’s Global Call Centres supporting 50+ countries
• And more of the most powerful tools in driver risk management!