There is increasing interest in supporting women's health, as well as ongoing recognition that men's health is too often under-supported.
The question employers are asking themselves though is: how can we offer gender-inclusive healthcare initiatives without making people feel excluded or singled out?
Join us for the Lunch & Learn webinar from 12.00pm - 1.00pm on 27th September to:
• Understand the key women's and men's health challenges employers should be aware of.
• Discuss the different types of support employers can access.
• Reflect on the approaches different employers are taking to ensure gender-inclusive healthcare is accessible to everyone.
Featuring expert speakers including:
• Sharmila Kupfuwa, Head of Health, BMW Group
• Helen Lake, Director of Men's Health services, Peppy
• Laura Carter-Penman, Deputy Director of Women's Health, Peppy
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Finance, HR, Learning & Development, Culture & Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right, inclusive support - both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can't make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we'll send you the recording a few days after the session.