Living with PD for more than 20 years after being diagnosed at age 27, Dr. Mathur is a renowned expert on living well with PD. Living with PD does not have to be negative. In an effort to help us inject a little positivity into our diet of PD learning, we have invited Dr. Soania Mathur to discuss with us Tips for Living Well with PD.
This will be a "fireside chat" panel discussing questions submitted by attendees. Check out Dr. Mathur's Unshakeable MD website (https://www.unshakeablemd.com/) and then submit any questions in advance to email@example.com.
Dr. Mathur's Bio:
- Co-Chair, The Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research
- Board Member, The Davis Phinney Foundation
- Medical Advisory Board, Parkinson's Canada
- Medical Advisory Board, The Brian Grant Foundation
- Executive, Parkinson's Movement North America
- Board Director, Lakeridge Health Foundation
- Chair, Developmental Committee, Lakeridge Health Foundation
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Parkinson's