Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities in both the aviation and maritime sector hold great potential, including performance optimisation, remote video intervention, real time transport visibility and cargo tracking, and crew and passenger experience enhancement.
However, integrating and managing IoT technology within existing and newbuild fleets can be difficult due to data sharing, hardware integration, data transfer and on-shore and on-the-ground operational challenges.
Experts on IoT capabilities will come together to discuss the following topics:
· IoT requirements that would make connected fleet as efficient as possible
· Challenges of integrating board IoT systems and sensors in existing aircraft and vessels
· Necessity for open onboard IoT infrastructure and system communications
· Improving remote operations with actionable insights gathered from IoT data retrieval
· Lauri Kovanen - Director IoT Data, Wartsila Voyage
· Satcoms Innovations Group
· International Ship Engineering Service (ISES) Association
· Newsfront / Naftiliaki
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions: