Are you a Massachusetts employer, human resources administrator, or other business leader looking for skilled and committed workers? Are you struggling to find and keep staff?
This no-cost virtual symposium is designed to help employers learn how to:
1. Find creative answers to the great workforce shortage;
2. Find and keep qualified, motivated staff who are in recovery;
3. Get resources to meet your recruitment and retention needs;
4. Develop HR policies and practices that support people in recovery; and
5. Create a recovery-ready workplace.
The symposium will include Massachusetts state legislators, employers, and employees with lived experience, all who will speak about the importance of including individuals in recovery from substance use disorders in the labor market.
Don’t miss keynote speaker Ted Wayman, an Emmy Award–winning journalist and reporter for WCVB Channel 5’s NewsCenter 5 team. Ted has been in recovery for 31 years and shares his story to help others know recovery is possible.
Ted has covered an array of stories in the Boston market for two decades. From the hunt for Whitey Bulger, to the John F. Kennedy Jr. plane crash to the September 11 attacks to the many Boston professional sports team championship runs, Ted has covered it all in the Boston market.
For more info on panels and speakers, copy/paste our symposium landing page into your web browser: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/cu/dbVjmgT/mrcsymposium2022