JOIN: Dr Martin Fengler for a free webinar to discover how Meteomatics' Weather API helps defence and security organisations improve situational awareness and supporting operations, to secure a competitive advantage on the front-line.
WHEN: 7th December 2021 @ 17:00 CET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Discover how Meteomatics high resolution weather forecasts ( at 90m horizontal resolution) accurately predict all types of precipitation, temperature, wind speed, fog forecasts, sandstorms and lots more.
- Obtain insights on ground conditions impacting mobility of troops & heavy equipment, using our global soil moisture forecasts.
- Run hyper-localized weather models (1km), using observations collected from our weather drones (Meteodrones) to capture weather conditions in an area of interest.
- Better support airborne operations with upper air level data to support air drops, turbulence and contrail forecasts, MOS forecasts for airfield operations and TAF reports.
- Ascertain weather impacts on remote sensing equipment, such as forecast ducting for conditions affecting radar propagation.
- Q&A session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Infrastructure and Maintenance Managers
Supply chain management professionals