Join WPIC Marketing + Technologies and IDDBA for an educational webinar about the baked goods market in China and what it takes to succeed in the space, as we round out 2021 and head into 2022.
The webinar is recommended for various food brands and their representatives, specifically: senior executives; individuals and teams in charge of sales and global growth; and professionals involved in retail, e-commerce, marketing, and brand
If your organization is considering APAC market entry or is in need of growth, this conversation will provide crucial details to help you make a decision on next steps. Webinar participants will learn what it takes to succeed as an entrant food brand in the Chinese market and what sort of growth is available in the sector in 2021 (with real world examples).
The webinar will cover:
• Which product sub-categories are set to succeed in China within the baked goods sector.
• Which tactics drive growth in the market.
• Concrete first steps to activate a brand on China’s leading B2C e-commerce platforms like Tmall and JD.com.
• Major revenue opportunities in the Chinese promotional calendar.
• Consumer preferences in the market.
• What sort of growth a brand can expect in "Year One" of its China market entry.
• Administrative, legal, financial, and regulatory requirements for food brands in China.
• Cross-border vs. domestic e-commerce programs.
• Storage, shipping, and logistical considerations.
• The data available to food brands to mitigate risks and proceed profitably.