Nearly 13% of the population are over 50, and yet:
- The employment rate for older people employment rate is 70.9% compared to 75.5% in the whole working population
- Economic inactivity in older people has risen by 303,000 since the start of the pandemic
- 253,000 older people are unemployed and want to work
Join ALP and our expert speakers to hear clear and practical support and guidance to enable labour providers and their supply chains to source, recruit and employ older people successfully and in compliance with the law.
- The Centre for Ageing Better on the challenges of ageism in the workplace and how to change policies and practices to improve employment from older people.
- RestLess on how they support employers to access an experienced, motivated and rapidly growing talent pool and be recognised as a progressive business that supports age-diversity and inclusivity