At the beginning of 2022, NSCA Chief Economist Dr. Chris Kuehl delivered an integration industry specific economic report to the NSCA Community during the 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC). That, of course was at a different stage of the pandemic and amid reports of Russian forces invading Ukraine.
The economic climate has changed significantly since then and it’s time to reengage with Dr. Kuehl for a mid-year update. This webinar provides the economist with an opportunity to update NSCA members on how important economic factors are expected to impact our industry:
• Digging into employment numbers and what they mean for integrators facing escalating labor costs
• Analyzing pandemic-driven trends that show businesses investing in technology
• Expectations for the residential and commercial construction markets
• Vertical markets that appear on the verge of growth (and those that do not)
• Insight into consumer behavior trends and expectations
• An economist’s view of the supply chain
Dr. Kuehl has been providing economic insight and analysis directly to NSCA members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and market recovery. During this summer webinar, NSCA’s chief economist, as always, focuses his economic analysis on the specific impact for the integration industry.