In collaboration with the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) UK and Ireland Chapter, join us to hear a diverse group of stakeholders share their expectations for COP26. What are they hoping for?
Participants will have a better understanding of what is riding on COP26 and the implications of various outcomes for themselves and other stakeholders and will be informed about opportunities to engage around COP26 and perhaps even influence the outcomes.
• Dr. Alex Hope, Head of Department and Associate Professor of Business Ethics, Northumbria University (moderator)
• Dr. Rachel Welton, Assistant Head of Undergraduate Programmes, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University (moderator)
• Ellen Fearon, President, NUS-USI
• Lesley Mitchell, Associate Director for Sustainable Nutrition, Forum for the Future
• Susan Halliwell, Acting Chief Executive Officer, West Berkshire Council
• Thom Kenrick, Head of Social Strategy & Impact, NatWest Group
• More to be confirmed.