The first half of this session will teach you the basic setup required in order to accept donations, sell memberships and sign people up to giving schemes - before showing you how to process gifts in Spektrix. We’ll also briefly cover how to capture Gift Aid declarations and demonstrate how to submit Gift Aid claims from within Spektrix (UK).
For the second half of the session (for users with the Opportunities interface), we’ll cover relationship management tools, so you can be sure you’re staying on top of important funding deadlines and recording all touch points with stakeholders during this break from ‘business as usual.’ We’ll also make sure you have a basic understanding of key concepts unique to the interface.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand Fund and Membership setup in Spektrix
- Process gifts in the Sales interface (and capture gift recognition)
- Record Gift Aid declarations and submit claims to HMRC (UK)
- Use Activities, including the BCC email tool, to manage relationships and deadlines (Opportunities interface)
- Understand how Campaigns and Opportunities work (Opportunities interface)
*Please note: this session is only available to Spektrix users*
May 4, 2022 10:00 AM in New York