MIKE+ includes a full suite of integrated urban water and river modelling software solutions with a flexible and scalable model manager layer at its core. With the MIKE+ platform, you can plug and play with different modules for custom water management solutions. Plus, its fully integrated nature means transversal modules can be used across collection systems, rivers and flooding models.
As a major focus of the MIKE 2022 Release, this powerful software suite has only gotten better! Join this 60-minute webinar for a deep dive into new features and workflows - now available. You’ll learn:
• All about the latest developments in MIKE+ for water distribution, collection systems, rivers and flooding
• Tips for getting started with SWMM 2D
• How to integrate MIKE+ with ArcGIS Pro and CAD
• Techniques for model and SCADA mapping
• Result and verification tool improvements
Register now! There are only seats available for the first 100 attendees.
When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.